State assessments indicate that in 2021 more than 60% of students tested in the district are failing English Language Arts and Math.
We MUST do better.
1. CURRICULUM: One of my top responsibilities as board member is the vetting and approval of the district's curriculum. Math, Reading, Science, ELA, Civics, History, Art, Physical Ed. "Back to Basics" is my policy.
2. Classroom materials and supplemental materials selection, free from bias and harmful ideologies!
3. Restore parental rights and create an environment of engagement for parents.
4. Support and appreciate teachers, increase teacher salaries.
5. Careful selection process for School Superintendent.